A great way to meet people and feel more involved in your community – and a beautiful place to spend some time.
There are plenty of ways to get involved in the park…
- You can get involved in the park as little or as much as you want …it’s a great way to meet people and feel more involved in your community. It’s also a beautiful place to spend some time. The Sturry Road Community Park exists, because many people contribute their time, knowledge, good will and muscle.
- Planting days are a great way to get involved and find out what the Community Park has to offer you in return! No previous experience needed and everyone is welcome…just turn up.
- Help with the varied tasks of running this community project.
- Come to our social and fundraising events which are advertised in the events section and in our newsletter.
- You can also volunteer at the park.